We are enthusiastic about the integration and partnership with such a high caliber test automation company such as Vector Software....Read More »
One of the challenges with resolving defects in a fully integrated system is how to capture the data needed to understand the root cause of the problem. Using a debugger often changes the timing of the system in a way that masks the bug or prevents the system from running properly.
VectorCAST/Probe addresses these challenges using our existing code instrumentation and target support technology to make the process of adding trace code as simple as possible.
How to Evaluate Embedded Software Testing Tools
You can’t evaluate a test tool by reading a data sheet. Learn why not all embedded software test tools are alike.Download Whitepaper
- Dynamically instruments device software to isolate defects
- Inserts probes during Unit, Integration, or System Testing
- Captures internal data values
- Records detailed control flow
- Injects Faulty Values to test error handling
- Debugs hard to trigger race conditions
- Supports all embedded targets