I have been using VectorCAST C/C++ on embedded realtime projects for over 3 years. Creating unit tests has been greatly...Read More »
VectorCAST/CBA (Covered By Analysis) enables users in regulated industries to augment measured coverage with manual analysis to achieve the mandated 100% code coverage. VectorCAST/CBA provides an intuitive editor which allows users to provide analysis for statements, branch outcomes, or MC/DC pairs depending on the coverage level.
- Provides an Intuitive Editor for adding analysis of statements, branch outcomes, or MC/DC pairs
- Combines Coverage Analysis Data Sets with Measured Code Coverage into a Single View of Code Coverage
How to Evaluate Embedded Software Testing Tools
You can’t evaluate a test tool by reading a data sheet. Learn why not all embedded software test tools are alike.Download Whitepaper
VectorCAST/CBA key features include:
- Intuitive editor to create analysis for statements, branch outcomes, or MC/DC pairs
- Annotated Listings and Metrics Reports provide a combined view of Measured and By-Analysis coverage data.
- Analysis Data is maintained as code changes. Single repository for all coverage metrics greatly simplifies reporting
- Import and export capability enabling analysis to be shared across distributed teams and leveraged over the entire application life-cycle