Software engineering professionals who attend these webinars will benefit from proven best practices and efficient processes for developing high-quality software and shortened development timesJune 27, 2017
Vector Software, the world’s leading provider of innovative software solutions for embedded software quality, announced today its 2017 Summer Webinar Series. Attendees of these webinars will learn how to maximize software test efficiency, improve code quality and comply with industry standards.
The following is an overview of the webinar dates and registration information:
Get It All: High-Quality Software and Deliver On Time
Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 11:00AM ET (US, Canada)
When it comes to software projects, you are constantly balancing trade-offs between delivering high-quality software and getting your product out the door on schedule. What if you didn't have to choose? What if you could achieve both goals at the same time?
Attend this webinar to learn how to maximize the efficiency of your system testing while at the same time improving quality. Below are topics that will be discussed. Register for this webinar here.
- Visibility – understand what is tested and what is not tested
- Embedded Target Support – run tests on production hardware even with limited memory
- Change Impact Analysis – determine which tests must be run for each code change
- Change-Based Testing for Components – fewer test runs and shorter test cycles
- Shorter Test Times – run tests in parallel on a farm of test machines
- Improved Time to Market – find defects as soon as they are introduced, not weeks later
- Test Collaboration - break down test silos and leverage tests across all team members
Five Ways to Use Code Quality Metrics to Improve Software Quality
Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 11:00AM ET (US, Canada)
To improve code quality, the key is not to test more, but to test better. In this webinar, we will show you five ways to get the most out your testing budget using code quality metrics.
Software quality and testing completeness are linked. You cannot have quality without complete testing. For groups that want to improve quality, the hardest question to answer often is: “where do we start?” VectorCAST/Analytics helps answer that question by making it easy to gather and publish key, “where are we today?” quality metrics.
Register here for this webinar today to learn more about:
- Which key performance indicators you need to focus on to increase software quality
- What risk metrics you need to pay attention to in order to identify and manage technical debt
- Metrics that help you prioritize your limited test resources
- Track metrics over time to spot trends
- How to configure dashboards to suit your project or even customize dashboards using plug-ins
Vector Software’s educational webinars are presented at no cost to attendees on a monthly basis. Each session is approximately 45 minutes in length and archived for on-demand viewing here (http://bit.ly/2tKbZVI).Press Release: Vector Software Announces 2017 Summer Webinar Series