Are your products meeting your quality aspirations? If not, the answer isn’t to test more, but to test smarter. Learn how the proven VectorCAST® test automation platform helps organizations to measure and improve software quality.
In this webinar, we will offer an overview of how VectorCAST/QA enables developers to better test their embedded and business-critical applications, and set up a system test infrastructure that enables them to leverage their existing infrastructure to gain visibility into testing completeness. We will demonstrate an example from the automotive industry where Vector CANoe and VectorCAST/QA are used together to drive the system testing and provide completeness metrics and actionable insights.
You will learn more about:
- Using CANoe with VectorCAST/QA for complete system testing
- Code coverage analysis for assessing testing completeness
- System testing for correctness assessment
- Change-based testing that enables engineers to more easily and quickly find regression errors as code is being changed
- Real-time code quality and test completeness metrics in a web-based dashboard view for prioritizing valuable test resources and identifying trends in codebases