This webinar is in Eastern Time.
When it comes to software projects, you are constantly balancing trade-offs between delivering high-quality software and getting your product out the door on schedule. What if you didn't have to choose? What if you could achieve both goals at the same time?
Attend this webinar to learn how to maximize the efficiency of your system testing while at the same time improve quality. Topics that will be discussed include:
- Visibility – understand what is tested and what is not tested
- Embedded Target Support – run tests on production hardware even with limited memory
- Change Impact Analysis – determine which tests must be run for each code change
- Change-Based Testing for Components – fewer test runs and shorter test cycles
- Shorter Test Times – run tests in parallel on a farm of test machines
- Improved Time to Market – find defects as soon as they are introduced, not weeks later
- Test Collaboration - break down test silos and leverage tests across all team members