Location: Multiple locations: Germany, Japan, China
Vector Software, the leading provider of automated software testing solutions for developers of embedded applications, currently has an opening for a Field Application Engineer.
The role of a Field Application Engineer (FAE) is to help our customers successfully utilize Vector Software products to achieve their program goals in a timely manner. The primary focus of this role is to support post sales adoption of VectorCAST products, including product training, support for general product usage, technical issue resolution and management of issues reported by customers.
Utilize detailed knowledge of Vector Software's technology to develop solutions for the customer
Develop scripts, tech notes, and white papers to document common workflows
- Deep understanding of C++, including STL and common building blocks such as Boost
- Excellent understanding of OO design
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Understanding of the C++ compilation process
- Ability to learn quickly and to understand code written by others
- Ability to quickly identify and acquire information necessary for solving problems
- Ability to prioritize multiple concurrent issues and follow through to closure
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Nice to Have Skills
- Language Parser experience
- Embedded microprocessor development
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Mathematics
Company Culture and Benefits
Headquartered in beautiful East Greenwich Rhode Island, Vector Software has a friendly and energetic environment that thrives on innovation. With hundreds of customers worldwide, we are the world’s leading provider of innovative software solutions for testing safety and mission critical embedded applications.
We are looking for individuals who want to be part of a dynamic and successful team. We offer an entrepreneurial and casual work environment where each employee has direct involvement in the company’s success.
To Apply, applicants should submit their resume/CV with cover letter to:
Vector Software, Inc.
1351 South County Trail, Suite 310
East Greenwich, RI 02818 USA
email@example.com (refer to the job title in the subject)
FAX: (401) 398-7186
Vector Software is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer