VectorCAST Release 6.1g
VectorCAST version 6.1g is now available for download. In addition to bug fixes, this release contains the following new features:
- Improved code coverage algorithm
- Support for Visual Studio 2012
- Support for running VectorCAST/Lint from the command line
- Ability to resize the combo box in the Parameter Tree to support wide menu items
- Improved support for test case naming
Any customer that has done customizations to VectorCAST/Cover should read the information in the release note carefully to assess the impact of upgrading to 6.1g. Customizations like the following will require modifications by the customer:
- Post-processing of .DAT files
- Significant changes to the c_cover_io file
- Post-processing the instrumented code files
- Parsing the generated xml files
Call technical support with any additional questions regarding the impact of upgrading to 6.1g.
Further information on this release can be found in the release notes.