VectorCAST 6.2i has some great new capabilities!
On October 5, VectorCAST maintenance release 6.2i was released and is available for download. This release contains the following new functionality that may be of interest:
- Integration with PTC Integrity
- Aggregate Coverage Report now available in XML format
- Support for Visual Studio 2013
- Environments can be created from within VectorCAST/Manage
- Build/Execute Incremental in VectorCAST/Manage keeps migrated test scripts up to date across multiple configurations
- Unexecuted unit test cases are now counted as Failed in the Testcase Management Report and the Overall Results section of the Full Report
- Coverage data for static inlines can be shared across units, when the option is enabled
- The environment name has been added to the Configuration Data section of Test Reports
- New coverage option to instrument For loops in Ada
Review the full set of release notes for more information.