In this cross-functional role, you will work with a product architect, software developers, and QA engineers to build automated tests for now product functionality. This is an entry level position for joining our software development group.
- Interact with the multiple team members to understand new product functionality
- Work independently to develop automated tests for new functionality
- 1-2 years of academic or industry software development experience using Python
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Ability to quickly identify and acquire information necessary for solving problems
- Experience using CC++
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
At Vector you can make the most of your capabilities while enjoying the benefits of team work. Because we do everything we can to make you feel totally comfortable. Thanks to you mutual trust and appreciation of every individual person, you can continuously incorporate and realize your own ideas. Thanks to flat hierarchies and collegial interaction with everybody at Vector, you can have discussions as equals and prove yourself in something new every day with demanding tasks and exciting challenges.
To Apply, applicants should submit their resume/CV with cover letter to:
Vector Software, Inc.
1351 South County Trail, Suite 310
East Greenwich, RI 02818 USA
firstname.lastname@example.org (refer to the job title in the subject)
FAX: (401) 398-7186
Vector Software is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer