Location: Rhode Island, USA
Job Description: C++ Software Developer
In this role you will enhance existing VectorCAST functionality, add new functionality, and contribute to our internal development infrastructure. Each team member is an integral part of development including: analysis, design, and implementation.
- Interact with the software architect to design new functionality
- Design new product functionality using Object Oriented designs
- Implement functionality using C++ and Python
- Interact with the QA and Test teams during feature integration and product release.
- 1-5 years of experience developing professional-grade embedded software with C++
- Demonstrated professional expertise in understanding and implementing OO design patterns
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex requirements into elegant designs
- Experience with the C++ Standard Template Library STL, including Maps and Vectors
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Ability to quickly identify and acquire information necessary for solving problem
- Experience using embedded compilers and debuggers
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Mathematics
- Local candidates only
- No relocation assistance provided
- Only those applicants clearly demonstrating the above qualifications will be considered
Company Culture and Benefits
Headquartered in beautiful East Greenwich Rhode Island, Vector Software has a friendly and energetic environment that thrives on innovation. With hundreds of customers worldwide, we are the world’s leading provider of innovative software solutions for testing safety and mission critical embedded applications.
We are looking for individuals who want to be part of a dynamic and successful team. We offer an entrepreneurial and casual work environment where each employee has direct involvement in the company’s success.
Our benefits package includes: 100% paid family medical insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, and 401(k) savings plan with employer matching. Profit sharing is available after 6 months of employment. If you feel you meet our profile and you are excited about the opportunity, please feel free to apply.
To Apply, applicants should submit their resume/CV with cover letter to:
Vector Software, Inc.
1351 South County Trail, Suite 310
East Greenwich, RI 02818 USA
email@example.com (refer to the job title in the subject)
FAX: (401) 398-7186
Vector Software is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer