VectorCAST 6.4: Measure. Report. Act.
VectorCAST 6.4 enables faster release cycles and improved quality and includes a host of new features and enhancements in data aggregation, reporting, usability, and tool integration.
New features in VectorCAST 6.4 include:
- Function and Function Call Coverage: Required for ISO 26262 Certification, VectorCAST 6.4 Function Call Coverage for each test case and in aggregate across all flavors of testing.
- Static Analysis Integration Improvements: VectorCAST out of the box integration with leading Static Analysis tools has been re-worked to provide a consistent set of controls, regardless of the static tool being used. The configuration, annotated listings, and message viewer, provide the same workflow for VectorCAST/Lint, PRQA QA∙C, QA∙C++, and Klocwork.
- VectorCAST/Ada Stub By Function: Stubbing of functions can now be dynamically controlled on a per-test case basis in VectorCAST/Ada. This allows testing to be performed on one individual function in complete isolation from its dependent functions.
- VectorCAST/Ada Change-Based Testing: New Change-Based Testing functionality built into VectorCAST/Ada allow engineers to quickly and easily assess the impact of a source code change on not only their code, but the entire software application.
- Ada 2012 Support: Ada 2012 support is now available for code coverage analysis.
Learn how VectorCAST 6.4 helps you measure your progress and improve your environment so you never have to sacrifice quality or time to market. Register today for a Free Trial.