System test alone is ineffective in enabling organizations to achieve customer demanded quality and meet market opportunity windows. To achieve...Read More »
VectorCAST/C++ is a highly automated unit and integration test solution used by embedded developers to validate safety and business critical embedded systems. This dynamic test solution is widely used in the avionics, medical device, automotive, industrial controls, railway, and financial industries.
- Can be used on new or legacy applications
- Ease of use enables non-regulated industries to realize benefits of C and C++ unit testing
- Makes developer testing a streamlined and repeatable technology
- Moves testing from a manual process to engineering rigor
- Proven reduction in cost by automating framework creation to isolate newly developed code
How to Evaluate Embedded Software Testing Tools
You can’t evaluate a test tool by reading a data sheet. Learn why not all embedded software test tools are alike.Download Whitepaper
The key features of VectorCAST for C and C++ unit and integration testing include:
- Complete test-harness construction for C and C++ unit and integration testing – no writing of test code
- Stub and driver code built automatically
- Test execution from GUI or scripts
- Code-coverage analysis with optimization for embedded systems
- Integrations with The MathWorks® Simulink®, Green Hills® INTEGRITY®, IBM® Rational® DOORS® IBM® Rational® Rhapsody®, PC-Lint and other tools
- On-target and simulator test execution
- Code-complexity analysis highlights high risk code
- Automatic test case generation based on decision paths
- Test execution playback to assist in debugging Integrated with leading static analysis tools
Which VectorCAST/C++ version is right for you?
Find the version that fits your needs.
Automatic unit and integration testing with code coverage instrumentation.
For projects that want automated black-box and white-box unit and integration testing, as well as code coverage analysis.
All of the Pro features plus, enterprise test management, testing multiple code configurations, change based testing, fault-injection, covered-by-analysis editor.
For projects that want all of the Pro features, plus: multi-configuration testing, change-based testing, CI Server Integration with Jenkins, Python access to test and coverage data, fault injection, and manual code coverage analysis.
|Automatic Test Harness Generation, including complete test driver and intelligent stubs / mocks|
|Automated Test Generation|
|Type-aware Point and Click Test Editor|
|Script-based Regression Testing|
|Source Code Instrumentation for Statement, Branch, and MC/DC Coverage|
|Mapping between Software Requirements and Test Cases|
|Code Coverage Viewer and Reporting|
|VectorCAST/RSP for Embedded Target Support*|
|Lint Analysis for MISRA Support*|
|Testing Multiple Configurations|
|Continuous Testing with Jenkins|
|Python API to Test and Code Coverage Data|
|Covered by Analysis (CBA)|
|Probe Points for Fault Injection and White-Box Testing|
*VectorCAST/Lint and VectorCAST/RSP are available as an add on to VectorCAST/C++ Pro or Enterprise