Vector Software exists to help you tackle the complexities of testing safety- and business-critical embedded software. We are shaping the future of software test by: listening to our customers, addressing their challenges, and using their feedback to guide product enhancements.
- Vector Software’s VectorCAST Test Automation Platform Featured in Wind Rive...
- On The Road With Steve Barriault: Going Local In A Jungle
- On The Road With Steve Barriault: Exploring New Worlds, One Table (or Proje...
- For Your Radar: Using 'Master Specifications' for Requirements Va...
- On the road with Steve Barriault: Lost in Beijing
- Vector Software Announces Enhanced Integration to Code Composer Studio™ IDE...
- On the road with Steve Barriault: Live from ESEC
- Preventing Integer Overflow Disasters Before They Happen With Automated Sof...
- Vector Software Announces Advanced Integration with Lauterbach’s TRACE32® p...
- On the road with Steve Barriault: Trying To Keep Cool On The Road
- How to Use Test Coverage to Raise Release Quality
- Tom Cruise, VectorCAST and Airbus
- On the road with Steve Barriault: The Joys of Automated Translations
- Coping with ISO 26262 Changes in the Automotive Space
- Wind River and Vector Software Offer Engineers Continuous Integration and M...
Diego Lo Giudice,
on agile development.
Stop unintended consequences of software changes with Change-Based Testing.
Statistics show that more than 50% of auto recalls are now due to software bugs.
Learn why not all
test tools are alike.
Overcome testing challenges
that arise from testing